[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting Wednesday at new venue: Click IT Staffing

Ryan Hartlage ryanplusplus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:27:07 EDT 2014

ryanplusplus on github

Regarding comments, I follow the rule that if your code needs a comment,
your first step should be to refactor your code so that it doesn't need a
comment.  If there's no sane way to do so or if the comment is required to
document some external issue that you're working around, then add the
comment.

Ryan