[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting Wednesday at new venue: Click IT Staffing

Deven Phillips deven.phillips at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:49:34 EDT 2014

Oh, and I completely forgot! Should we choose a organizational method?
Scrum/Kanban/XP??? Then we could make the monthly KYOSS meeting into our
Retrospective/Planning session and have an Async e-mail Scrum on an ad-hoc
basis. Thoughts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_software_development#Agile_methods

Deven