[KyOSS Discuss] Meeting Wednesday at new venue: Click IT Staffing

ryanstortz at electrifiedpulse.com ryanstortz at electrifiedpulse.com
Tue Jul 8 13:14:40 EDT 2014

So here's another aspect that is personally very important to me.

Since javascript is a big part of the picture,
I want to set some standards on using the "this"
keyword properly and effectively.

I can sort of do some coaching from an optimality standpoint as well,
since I've done a ton of benchmarks in the browser.

So, I can work on that and come up with a reference sheet to be included
as well.

Sounding awesome so far!

Ryan