[KyOSS Discuss] New TLDs

Aaron Angel thatoneguy at aaronjangel.us
Tue Jul 15 14:12:23 EDT 2014

For those interested, ICANN has a complete list of the new TLDs it has
approved. There are several groups that seem similar: .pictures, .pics,
.photography, .photos, and .photo; .careers and .career; .fishing and
.fish; .creditcard and .card; .vote and .voting; .build and .builders;
.homes and .house...

http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/program-status/delegated-strings

It says the list isn't updated in real time, but the last one added is two
days old. That's amazing, for the slow beast that is ICANN. There are, of
course, clashes with alternative DNS services.