[KyOSS Discuss] Git, grunt/compass watch

alan blount alan at zeroasterisk.com
Tue Jul 15 16:32:37 EDT 2014

I usually add "compiled" results to .gitignore and remove them from my
repo... the repo contains all "source" files.

Then the "build" or "deploy" process can re-compile from source, outside of
the repo.

If you don't like that answer, I recommend you turn off all "watchers" when
you switch branches....

Thanks,
-alan