[KyOSS Discuss] Just discovered vagrant, puppet, and puphpet

Britt Dodd brittman914 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 23:53:08 EDT 2014

Docker seems really sweet to me...at least from the casual reading and
presentations i've watched on it. Hopefully I'll be able to sit down and
play with it on my server this weekend. Docker and Openshift are on my list
to mess around with next. Ansible is really sweet and I believe it's all
SSH based. Hopefully I'll be able to do something like Ansible at work.