[KyOSS Discuss] reset the net

James Troy jetroy2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 11:20:13 EDT 2014

To mark the one year anniversary of the first reporting based on information revealed by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden on June 5, 2013, privacy advocates, organizations, and technology companies all over the world on Thursday are participating in 'Reset The Net'—an online day of action in which participants pledge to take real steps to protect online freedoms and fight back against mass surveillance.

'We Are Resetting the Net to Shut Off Mass Surveillance'

 'We Are Resetting the Net to Shut Off Mass Surveillance'
Note: Disqus 2012 is best viewed on an up to date browser. Click here for information. Instructions for how to sign up to comment can be viewed here. Our Comment Policy can be viewed here.
View on www.commondreams.org Preview by Yahoo

I'd like to hear more about this topic.