[KyOSS Discuss] New venue for tomorrow's KyOSS meeting: Velocity Indiana!

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Tue Jun 10 21:23:57 EDT 2014

Come on out tomorrow (Wednesday) night and let's discuss open source
software in a new setting: Velocity Indiana!

/(LVL1's new location in Butchertown is still not ready, so we are
taking this opportunity to try a different venue.)/

Velocity is super easy to find  coming from Louisville: take the first
exit off either the Kennedy or Clark bridge onto Court Avenue. Proceed
west on Court, and you're there! (Enter the main complex of buildings at
the west end of Court Avenue, and Velocity will be on your right.)

Same meeting time as usual: a 6:30 meet and greet, with a more formal
start around 7.
But we'll be tolerant of stragglers and latecomers as we Kentuckians
explore this foreign soil! :)

See you soon!

Map to Velocity <http://kyoss.org/Event/1968>