[KyOSS Discuss] zsh: best of bash, csh, and tcsh

Deven Phillips deven.phillips at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:48:19 EDT 2014

Nice! I have a bash prompt script which gives me the nice git integration
as well... It's one of my favorite recent discoveries. I wish I could have
made it to the meeting last night because I wanted to show off some of the
cool stuff I have been playing with recently (Vert.x, MoreUnit, etc..), but
I'm sure I will make it there again soon!

Cheers,

Deven