[KyOSS Discuss] zsh: best of bash, csh, and tcsh

Aaron VerDow aaron at verdow.com
Thu Jun 12 10:19:46 EDT 2014

I really tried to love zsh but I absolutely hate the tab key behavior of
cycling through the available options.  I loved some of the shell features
but actually using it was so frustrating that I finally gave up.  If
someone knows how to set it to only tab complete as far as it can go
without guessing and then do nothing else I would switch back to zsh.   I
looked around about a year ago when I first was messing with zsh but I
could never get the tab key to behave like it did in bash.