[KyOSS Discuss] Looking to hire a full stack web developer

Randy Syring randy.syring at lev12.com
Thu Jun 12 11:47:14 EDT 2014

As I mentioned last night, I'm looking to hire a developer.  My
preference would be someone with Python skills, but I realize that is
pretty rare in this area, so I'm open to candidates who have experience
in other languages who can bridge over to Python.

I'm looking for at least a mid-level programmer.  I need someone with
some experience in web and database development who can jump in pretty
easy to complex tasks.

The description lists top pay at $65K + bonuses and benefits.  I'd like
to stay under that honestly, but would consider going a bit above for
the right candidate.

Lots more information about us and the job can be found here:

https://www.lev12.com/full-stack-web-application-developer

I would greatly appreciate your passing this info along to anyone you
know that might be interested and qualified.

Thanks.

*Randy Syring*
Development | Executive Director
Direct: 502.276.0459
Office: 812.285.8766
Level 12 Technologies <https://www.lev12.com/>
/Principled People | Technology that Works/