[KyOSS Discuss] zsh: best of bash, csh, and tcsh

Jeff Squyres jeff at squyres.com
Fri Jun 13 20:08:59 EDT 2014

Alan --

What's your recomendation for changing some of the prompt colors?  I see
that they are hard-coded deep in the zpretzo tree -- but the limegreen
color is terrible / hard for me to read on the white background of my
terminals.

Are there parameters to these themes such that I can have a config file
somewhere outside of zpretzo for that prompt theme?