[KyOSS Discuss] DerbyPy: A Louisville Python Meetup

Eric Lathrop eric at ericlathrop.com
Mon Jun 16 08:05:20 EDT 2014

Awesome! I'm glad you started this!

Unfortunately, the second Tuesday of every month has another Meetup. Emily Schweiss does a "IT Happy Hour" on those Tuesdays at Against The Grain.

Actually, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Tuesdays and Wednesdays already have have a tech meetups. The 3rd Thursday is also taken, and the Ruby group meets every other Thursday. Louisville is starting to have a lot going on!