[KyOSS Discuss] DerbyPy: A Louisville Python Meetup

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Mon Jun 16 18:20:58 EDT 2014

I was concerned about overlapping with other meetings in the area and
also IndyPy.  I'm not committed to having it on a specific day of the
week yet, I just wanted to get something out there.

I've created a spreadsheet with the various meetings:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ezKC8sSlWjl3GamRG_oPLVav0g6YFmsqbda_wxkqxas/edit?usp=sharing

Could you guys take a look and add/edit anything that you know of that
would be relevant?

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/