[KyOSS Discuss] Great field trip today! Thanks to Deven and the JSLOU crew!

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Fri Jun 20 02:16:06 EDT 2014

We had a great contingent from Louisville attend the "Node.js on the
Road" conference in Cincinnati today. Deven Phillips came through with a
15-passenger van, and we practically filled it! (Deven even provide us
with a 4G wi-fi connection along the way!) Plus several others showed up
on their own.

I had a great time, met some neat people, and even maybe learned a few
things!

Thanks to Deven for his resourcefulness (and expert chauffeuring).

And to the JSLOU crew (Bill, Eric, Alex, Alan, et al.) for helping to
organize this!

- John