[KyOSS Discuss] A little bit of bragging...

Deven Phillips deven.phillips at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 21:30:25 EDT 2014

I've earned it... After several years of being in jobs where I was hard
pressed to have any free time to work on open source or personal projects,
my new position has finally afforded me the opportunity and freedom to
submit my first pull request on a mainstream open source project in over 8
YEARS!! I'm so happy to finally be giving back to the community again.
Everyone keep of the good fight and we'll make this world a better place a
little piece at a time!!

Cheers,

Deven Phillips