[KyOSS Discuss] Got a spare cable modem you'd like to part with? -Thanks!

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Sun Apr 12 02:07:32 EDT 2015

Thanks, all.

Mike and Barbi Howell came through with one that's
working great. Thanks, folks. And thanks to all who offered!

John

On
Sat, 11 Apr 2015 23:29:03 -0400, Ben Hibben  wrote:  I either have a couple
or dropped some off at the LVL1 boneyard. I'll look when I wake up if I
remember; I've been up more than 36 hours due to the hackathon and I plan
on sleeping awhile once the caffeine wears off.  Blenster
 On Sat, Apr