[KyOSS Discuss] Wednesday at KyOSS: PostgreSQL

John Murray john.m.murray786 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:07:01 EDT 2015

Kinda late, but one thing to add to the DB discussion. My company is
upgrading soon from MariaDB 5.5 to the 10.x series. Was reading through the
"what's new in 10.x" and realized that MariaDB was re-licensed under a GNU
GPLv2 license (true open source license). Just thought that might be an
interesting fact if anyone was curious.

John