[KyOSS Discuss] Wednesday at KyOSS: PostgreSQL

alan blount alan at zeroasterisk.com
Tue Apr 14 11:14:58 EDT 2015

1.  I can't speak for everyone, but I would certainly be interested to hear
you talk about anything else, including data normalization.  That's a topic
I generally feel like I know without issues/problems - but I'm sure I'd
learn something and it's something good to review and dust off periodically.

2.  Sure -- Codpalousa is happening in the next week and a half, so that's
what I'm thinking about.  Like you, I don't have the time to take a role to
drive Mosscon, maybe not even to contribute in a significant way... but I'd
like to try, and in my opinion the more the merrier.  To that end, I think
it might be a good idea (and perhaps more important) to cooridnate with
other organizations with motivated people like Velocity and Code Louisville
(et. al.).