[KyOSS Discuss] Wednesday at KyOSS: PostgreSQL

Chris Rockwell chris at chrisrockwell.com
Tue Apr 14 11:37:20 EDT 2015

1. Definitely interested in a workshop on data normalization, or a general
talk on it.  I won't be in town for the next meeting though :(

2. I would love to see MOSSCon be reborn, and I know some local companies
would like to see it as well.  We have discussed internally using some
company time to get things going again but we certainly couldn't do it
alone.  Maybe all those that are interested in seeing it kick-off can
schedule a time to get together?

Chris Rockwell