[KyOSS Discuss] git commit messages - show them some love
alan at zeroasterisk.com
Wed Jun 3 15:31:57 EDT 2015
I recently came across this post and thought I'd share to the group, since
I am one of the many git evangelists here.
1. Separate subject from body with a blank line
2. Limit the subject line to 50 characters
3. Capitalize the subject line
4. Do not end the subject line with a period
5. Use the imperative mood in the subject line
6. Wrap the body at 72 characters
7. Use the body to explain what and why vs. how
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KyOSS-Discuss