[KyOSS Discuss] April KyOSS: Embracing SQL In Postgres

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Wed Mar 18 17:18:12 EDT 2015

Hi Brent,

Sorry for the delay and confusion. I see you already offered to present,
and we already took you up on it. So I just put you down for our April 8
meeting. When you get a chance, you might want to post some more info on
what you plan to cover.

Everyone: Brent asked us (on 2/26) to post what topics we would like him
to cover. (See below.)

We are not the most organized folk, and are caught a little off guard by
having BOTH a venue and a program lined up weeks ahead of time! (Of
late, it's all been arranged the last day or two :)

http://kyoss.org/Event/2070

Event:

  April KyOSS: PostgreSQL

Short title for calendar grid: KyOSS: PostgreSQL (edit)
<http://kyoss.org/EditEvent/2070> (clone)
<http://kyoss.org/CloneEvent/2070>