[KyOSS Discuss] Possible topics: VPNs, DNScrypt, blockchain, ...

Britt Dodd brittman914 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 17:05:35 EDT 2017

Topics I can talk about:

* Ansible
* OpenVPN
* Dockerizing init.d services with supervisor (working on a QuickBooks
server docker container)
* Consul / Nomad
* BackupPC

Unfortunately my wife will be out of town next week, and I'm not sure of my
two-and-a-half year old will enjoy open source presentations, but I'll be
happy to do a presentation next time!

Britt