[KyOSS Discuss] Wednesday at KyOSS

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Tue Apr 11 21:51:01 EDT 2017

Looking forward to seeing you all at our monthly get-together
tomorrow night at the usual time and place:

(Wednesday, April 12, 6:30
pm. at 700 N. Hurstbourne Pkwy., 1st floor conference room).

We've got
a couple of things on the agenda so far and room for more:

 	* Aaron
Drake will discuss encryption algorithms and show us some code. (And
maybe this will lead into some further discussion of browsing security
in general.)

 	* Ben Fitzpatrick will show us what he's doing with his
Raspberry Pi. He tells me he's using it as a Kodi [1]media server!

 	*
[Your topics and presentations welcome here.]

Come ready for a good
discussion, as usual!

See you soon!

- John

P.S. Our hearty thanks
to TEK Systems for sponsoring us by furnishing the meeting room and
refreshments (pizza!)

Links:
------
[1] https://kodi.tv/