[KyOSS Discuss] Geeks Night Out - Deven's Last Hurrah

Deven Phillips deven.phillips at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 20:26:03 EDT 2017

Whoops, here's the Doodle

https://beta.doodle.com/poll/px3sh7ddwxtfmhxf

Deven

On Apr 13, 2017 07:25, "Deven Phillips" <deven.phillips at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey all! I first want to say that it has been a privilege to participate
with the wonderful people in the Linux and Open Source community here in
the 'ville for the last 10 years. As many of you have heard, I have
accepted a new position with Red Hat and will be relocating to Boston in
the next month or so. Before I go, I wanted to see about arranging one more
Geeks Night Out.

Here's a Doodle to help choose a day which works for the majority of
people. Please respond quickly if you plan to attend as I will need to
choose a date pretty soon to fit it into my schedule.

And again, what a great pleasure to have collaborated with each and every
one of you.

Deven Phillips
Red Hat - Open Innovation Labs