[KyOSS Discuss] Geeks Night Out - Wed, Apr 19th - Deven's Last Hurrah

thebloodletter donovanklinglesmith at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:01:50 EDT 2017

That disappointed face you make when you are always the youngest out of
everyone you know(im only 19)

On Apr 17, 2017 9:48 AM, "Jeff Squyres" <jeff at squyres.com> wrote:

+1 !

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 6:48 AM, Deven Phillips <deven.phillips at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The date has been set. Come out and join us at Sergio's World Beers on
> Wednesday the 19th or April. We'll get started around 7pm and stay until
> late chatting about whatever comes up.
>
> I hope to see many of you there!
>
> Deven

{+} Jeff Squyres

Unsubscribe by sending email (from the address you wish to unsubscribe) to
kyoss-discuss-unsubscribe at kyoss.org
Difficulty unsubscribing? Check your email headers for originally-to
address in case you are forwarding your mail.