[KyOSS Discuss] Wednesday's KyOSS: Call for topics and presentations

John Hicks johnhicks at gulfbridge.net
Sat Jan 4 18:09:31 EST 2020

  KyOSS is this Wednesday!

Happy new year all!

Our January KyOSS meeting is this Wednesday, January 8, at our regular
time (6:30 p.m.) and place (TEK Systems' first-floor conference room in
the Steel Technologies Building, 700 North Hurstbourne Pkwy.)

Big thanks to TEK Systems for providing the great venue and refreshments!

/Our best wishes //❤ //go to John Sawaya, who had offered to present
this month on his Android app platform, Eigenframe, but unfortunately
broke his hip just prior to Christmas! Here's to a speedy recovery, John!/

So let's plan:

  *

    What have you all been up to the past month (technically, at least)?
    Anything you'd like to tell us about at the meeting?

  *

    Any other topics on your mind that you'd like to discuss on
    Wednesday? Any volunteers to present?

  * Let's talk here about what we'll be talking about on Wednesday!

Thanks all!

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

- John