[KyOSS Discuss] New job leads

Amy Shah apshah700 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:44:10 EST 2020

Maybe this might be something??

https://centerstone.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CenterstoneCareers/job/Louisville-Kentucky/System-Administrator---Kentucky_JR-004109

   - System Administrator - Kentucky

   -
         Louisville, Kentucky

   - Apply

   -

   At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people’s
   lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based
   behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and intellectual and
   developmental disabilities services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky
   and Tennessee. We’re committed to bringing passionate and customer
   experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care
   to our communities. If you think you’re a good match to join our
   organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your
   application. We look forward to hearing from you!

   Job Description:

   Plans, designs, implements, and maintains information technology systems
   critical to the enterprise. Ensures all systems have secure connections and
   perform smoothly to serve the needs of the organization. Maintains
   essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools,
   applications, servers, email systems, software, and hardware.

   Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
   - Primary responsibilities
         - Installation, configuration, and maintenance of server software
         and hardware

   - Manages physical, virtual, and cloud-based servers and applications
   - Administration of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft
      System Center,  and Microsoft 365 products

      - Maintains systems by troubleshooting and repairing outages, testing
      back-up procedures

      - Analyze and isolate issues providing support to other information
      technology teams and users

      - Maintains inventory and stock, recommends purchase of both
      technical and nontechnical supplies, and takes responsibility
for tools and
      test equipment

      - Serves as an information technology systems subject matter expert
      for the organization

      - Create technical support documentation for systems and applications
   - Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all
      confidential data held by organization to ensure against unauthorized
      access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of
information
      that could result in harm to the organization.

   Job Qualifications:
   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
      experience and relevant certifications
      - Fundamental knowledge of information systems, concepts and
      operations, security principles, and best practices
      - Previous administration experience with enterprise-level server
      hardware and software
      - Thorough experience/understanding of the following technologies
      - VMware and server virtualization
      - Server roles and dependencies
      - Exchange setups and migrations
      - Microsoft System Center Configuration manager
      - Active Directory and group policy management
      - Windows administration, and image creation
      - Fundamental knowledge in data recovery, backup design and
      implementation, and best practices
      - Administration of cloud bases services such as Microsoft 365
      requested
      - Strong interest and drive to solve problems and improve end user
      experience
      - Proven ability to quickly grasp information and independently
      produce results
      - Strong communications skills, especially in written documentation
      -

      After hours work will be required when maintenance, upgrades, or any
      other issue necessitates

   Time Type:
   Full time

   Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees.
   As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just
   some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
   - Health & Wellness
         - Medical Coverage
         - Dental Coverage
         - Vision Coverage
         - Flexible Spending Account
         - Health Savings Account
         - Short Term Disability
         - Long Term Disability - Company Paid
         - Wellness Programs - Company Paid
      - Financial Wellbeing
         - Competitive Compensation Packages
         - Life Insurance - Company Paid
         - Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
         - 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
         - Retirement and Financial Planning Services
         - Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless,
         Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
         - Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National
         Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
      - Career Development and Growth
         - At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We
         provide company paid professional training for various skills,
         certifications, and continuing education
         - Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our
         employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and
have a 5 state
         footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
         - Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
         - Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical
         Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices
and processes
      - Work Life Balance
         - Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal
         Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
         - Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
         - Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal
         problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job
         performance, health, mental and emotional well-being

   *Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer.  All qualified applicants
   will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
   national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or
   protected veteran status.*

ᐧ