[KyOSS Discuss] New job leads

Michael Bonza mike at bonzahouse.com
Wed Jan 8 16:08:11 EST 2020

Donovan I just reached out to you, let me know when you have some time to
discuss.  Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 7:39 PM Donovan Klinglesmith <
donovanklinglesmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> IT technician, I've got a bit of varied experience
>
> On Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 7:28 PM Amy Shah <apshah700 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> was there a certain type of work you are looking for?  I cant access
>> your resume
>>>>
>> On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 7:24 PM Donovan Klinglesmith <
>> donovanklinglesmith at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey all,
>>> I don't suppose anybody has a lead on any open positions that fit my
>>> resume.
>>> I lost my job today, they decided the position wasn't needed after a
>>> year.
>>> If anyone has anything it would be very appreciated
>>>   Resume.docx
>>> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IaFi0PXqZ1pCtvr-OQJsPaxeQ-iiHEo9/view?usp=drivesdk>

*Michael Bonza*

mike at bonzahouse.com

502.507.0769 - Mobile

*Electronic Privacy Notice:**  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications
privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally
prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise
disclosing this information in any manner.  Instead, please reply to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and then
immediately delete it.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.*