[KyOSS Discuss] Red Hat Hiring

Deven Phillips deven.phillips at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:58:45 EST 2020

Hello KYOSS!!!

    As many of you know, Red Hat was acquired by IBM last year. Part of
that acquisition is that Red Hat's exposure to a wider base of customers is
a given. This increased reach is leading to a need for a larger workforce,
so we are hiring extensively. If you have an interest in working for Red
Hat and I know you personally, I would be more than happy to submit your
application through our internal referral system. The referral process
gives you the assurance that your application will get an initial review
within 5 days instead of "Best Effort". So, reach out to me if you have any
interest in a position with Red Hat. You can search open postings at
jobs.redhat.com, but be sure to work with me if you want that 5-day SLA on
your application.

I look forward to the opportunity to have any of you as a potential
colleague!

Cheers,

Deven